Street Stories

Weblog of Seattle minister to the homeless Rick Reynolds, Operation Nightwatch

My Photo
Name:
Location: Seattle, Washington, United States

Caring for human beings seems like the best use of my time, homeless or not.

Tuesday, April 09, 2013

Photogenic

OK, not sure what to make of this.


We're in a bar Thursday night, doing nothing in particular but MYOB-ing. Young lady revelers want their pictures taken with us, after determining we were the real thing.


We cuddle up close, the cell phone cameras go clickety click. I can just imagine, "See, mom, I'm fine here in Seattle."


Only, today I'm a bit doubtful. Was it the right thing to do? And where's my copy of the pic. They have my email address. . . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home