Street Stories

Weblog of Seattle minister to the homeless Rick Reynolds, Operation Nightwatch

My Photo
Name:
Location: Seattle, Washington, United States

Caring for human beings seems like the best use of my time, homeless or not.

Saturday, July 30, 2005

Easter Greetings

I haven't seen her in many months (see the cat story from last summer). As soon as she walked into my favorite Queen Anne bar she told me she's got something for me. It's an Easter card. See what I mean? You never know what's going to happen. Twenty-three years visiting bars and first time for that.

It was a really nice thing to do. Made a great night. Never left for a second stop -- spent the whole night visiting one tavern. It's still for sale.

Rick

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home