Street Stories

Weblog of Seattle minister to the homeless Rick Reynolds, Operation Nightwatch

My Photo
Name:
Location: Seattle, Washington, United States

Caring for human beings seems like the best use of my time, homeless or not.

Friday, June 22, 2007

Street Theology

"Catholics like the crucifix, reminds them of Jesus' suffering; Protestants like a plain cross, reminds them of Jesus' resurrection. Do they both work for dealing with vampires?" Question from a patron at MFQAT (My Favorite Queen Anne Tavern).

Ran into MVW at St. Martin's. He hasn't moved very far since I knew him at Nightwatch 12 years ago. Insists he's doing fine, truly nice to see him.

Delivered one female to shelter at midnight. Don't know what she said to me; my Korean isn't any better than her English.

R



Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home