Street Stories

Weblog of Seattle minister to the homeless Rick Reynolds, Operation Nightwatch

My Photo
Name:
Location: Seattle, Washington, United States

Caring for human beings seems like the best use of my time, homeless or not.

Thursday, November 06, 2008

Unraveled



It's a miserable stormy November night. One of the women's shelters is closed because of an infestation of bed bugs.

I'm thinking, given a choice, the women might have prefered the discomfort of getting bit, to sleeping outside in an alley with a gray wool blanket. Or putting themselves in harms way in some other way.

Meanwhile, I'm staying home for a second Thursday night in a row, sick. Shout out to my tent city and bar buddies. Hope to get back to 100% soon. Call me if you need anything!

Plus, my wifey is gone for another five days. Sniff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home