Street Stories

Weblog of Seattle minister to the homeless Rick Reynolds, Operation Nightwatch

My Photo
Name:
Location: Seattle, Washington, United States

Caring for human beings seems like the best use of my time, homeless or not.

Friday, March 16, 2007

Rough Night, Not



The routine isn't very exciting blog material: "Six blankets to Tent City, consoling a bartender on the loss of her brother, pleasantries with da boys, blessing the woman on the corner at midnight."

The bar tender at the last place gave us a teasing bad time: "Hey, you, show me your ID." So I gave it right back.

Took out the Jetta key. "Watch it buddy, I'm armed." Flip goes the button like some big bad blade, out pops the key.

"Whoa, watchit with that." Word.

R

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home