Street Stories

Weblog of Seattle minister to the homeless Rick Reynolds, Operation Nightwatch

My Photo
Name:
Location: Seattle, Washington, United States

Caring for human beings seems like the best use of my time, homeless or not.

Thursday, May 01, 2008

Apesma's Lament: For Those with Eyes To See

Apesma's Lament: For Those with Eyes To See

I recommend Tim Harris' blog, much more entertaining than mine, although I guess I am one to always see Hope close at hand, even when really things are dismal. Maybe that's why I do what I do, but then, I'm glad Tim is in this community and I count him as a friend. F Bombs and all.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tim Harris said...

It's not that I can't see hope. It's just that it's seldom within arm's reach. Optimism of the will. Pessimism of the intellect. Gramsci had it right.

9:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home