Street Stories

Weblog of Seattle minister to the homeless Rick Reynolds, Operation Nightwatch

My Photo
Name:
Location: Seattle, Washington, United States

Caring for human beings seems like the best use of my time, homeless or not.

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Blankets are coming!!!!


The skeptics on the crew at Operation Nightwatch were teasing me.
"Those blankets won't be here for three months," they said.
But I knew. It's a new day in Washington. The blanket bureaucracy is now efficient and fast moving.
Which means, now we gotta problem. HELP! We've got to unload the semi when it arrives, Wednesday or Thursday this week. Handtrucks helpful.
Email me and I'll put you on the alert. It's a massive effort, takes about two hours if we get enough workers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home