Street Stories

Weblog of Seattle minister to the homeless Rick Reynolds, Operation Nightwatch

My Photo
Name:
Location: Seattle, Washington, United States

Caring for human beings seems like the best use of my time, homeless or not.

Monday, December 31, 2007

The Neti Pot


I tried to find a Youtube video to insert here that didn't involve cursing. While I thoroughly enjoyed watching the young hippie trying to use his neti pot using Southern Comfort or some other whiskey, it was none too comfortable for the lad.


For the uninitiated, a neti pot looks like a watering can. You fill it with saline solution. And then pour it down your nose while you stand on your head proximitous to a sink. The result is a delightful flushing of your goopy sinuses, and some sort of cold relief.


See how I continue to lern stuph?

Rick

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home