Street Stories

Weblog of Seattle minister to the homeless Rick Reynolds, Operation Nightwatch

My Photo
Name:
Location: Seattle, Washington, United States

Caring for human beings seems like the best use of my time, homeless or not.

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Do all the good you can. . .




“Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as ever you can.” 

John Wesley didn't say this.

But it's still a pretty-good sentiment, and knowing how liberally Rev. Wesley borrowed from others, I don't think there's much harm in attributing something to him that he didn't apparently say.

I’m running with homeless runners from Operation Nightwatch on July 27, in the Seattle Torchlight run. I’d love to have your support and help me get the word out.  




One of our runners told us “I’d run 100 miles for Nightwatch.” 





To donate: follow the link below, to make a secure donation.






Spread the word. Make Wesley proud. 
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home