Street Stories

Weblog of Seattle minister to the homeless Rick Reynolds, Operation Nightwatch

My Photo
Name:
Location: Seattle, Washington, United States

Caring for human beings seems like the best use of my time, homeless or not.

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Baby, it's COLD outside

OK, I'm exhausted. I can't imagine what my homeless friends are going through, trying avoid hypothermia. Last night I found myself wearing three knit caps. The third hat was hideously ugly, lime green, nursing home craft style. But functional!

Sleeping bags delivered, hats distributed. Turkey dinner for 165 cold, wet homeless people. Now what?

Oh yeah. Our fund raiser was cancelled. So we've got to do something snappy, like blog and Facebook appeals. Classy.

Checks: Nightwatch, PO Box 21181, Seattle, WA 98111
or
Secure online donations, click here.

Your help is absolutely essential in getting people safely off the street, all year long.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home