Street Stories

Weblog of Seattle minister to the homeless Rick Reynolds, Operation Nightwatch

My Photo
Name:
Location: Seattle, Washington, United States

Caring for human beings seems like the best use of my time, homeless or not.

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Street Stories for 3/6/06

A quiet Monday night. Guess that is why I like Monday best.

Made my usual rounds. NO was empty at the bar. The Restuarant was fairly busy but didn't stay long. Short hello to waiter I have met.

Went to K. and always have good contact there. Knew most of the people there. Met a new fellow who was quite drunk but was still beating every one at pool. Good talk with R. who hangs there a lot. Place began to busy about the time I left.

Had bowl of Gumbo soup at 2B. No contacts. with anyone there.

5P was busy but going to get real busy as soon as concert at "The Key " got out. Made a quick stop at NL and good talk with my friend F.

Norm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home