Street Stories

Weblog of Seattle minister to the homeless Rick Reynolds, Operation Nightwatch

My Photo
Name:
Location: Seattle, Washington, United States

Caring for human beings seems like the best use of my time, homeless or not.

Thursday, August 02, 2007

It's all about the pie


It's early in the month. Only dispatched maybe 120 homeless men & women to shelter.

At the end of the night I got back to dispatch. A few clients sitting around at 11:15. Staff was taking a pie break.

Rumor is that the Dravus Street tavern is closing. Neighbors will be happy, but the guys at MFQAT were wondering if the riff-raff might show up there.

Doubtful.
Anyway, I hate breaking in a new bar. Might drive me to eat.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooo pastor rick so funny

3:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home