Street Stories

Weblog of Seattle minister to the homeless Rick Reynolds, Operation Nightwatch

My Photo
Name:
Location: Seattle, Washington, United States

Caring for human beings seems like the best use of my time, homeless or not.

Thursday, October 19, 2006

When Did You Start Smoking?


My dad says he quit smoking at age seven.

Tonight I was exchanging pleasantries with one of my friends outside a bar while he had a cigarette.

We talked about this and that. He said something about not starting to smoke until recently.

"When did you start?" I asked him.

"When I was going to AA."

Hmmm.

Rick

2 Comments:

Blogger AK Blogger said...

You are very brave focuses in this article... https://www.pharmica.co.uk/stop-smoking/champix

9:52 AM  
Blogger midn said...

Tips for buying a replica rolex watches uk. People in the UK spend a lot of time searching for watches on the Internet, so it's easy to buy a good buy. The replica rolex cellini watches has many replicas of famous designer brands in sale, and we can be sure that they are of high quality and good.

6:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home